[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 RC

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Fri Sep 13 06:12:41 UTC 2013

This is what we have in the pipeline as far as features are concerned.

   - Mail Manager
   - Scheduler
   - User Login History
   - Custom charts (from reports)
   - Click through in charts to drill down to list views
   - Inventory Module Import & Export
   - Inventory Notifications & Notification Schedulers
   - Gantt Charts
   - Backend cleanup to remove Vtiger 5 code
   - Vtiger 5 API refactoring
   - Import/Export modules and language packs
   - Tool for packaging themes and layouts

Following Features will not be in 6.0

   - Report Sharing
   - Audit Trials