[Vtigercrm-developers] Default Sort Not Working V6

tm2k davidmac20 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 01:47:41 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am new to the forum but have used Vtiger for years now.   My question is
about V6.

I have a new install going and am embracing the new version in a production
environment.  My issue is trying to get the default lead sorting to use
modifiedtime and the DESC variable.  This worked in 5.4 and was not sure if
the new version does it the same.  I made changes to the leads.php and the
performance.php file but nothing happens.

Am I going about this the wrong way?

Also one other quick question is about the drill down on the home page.  In
5.4 you could drill down to a lead group by source or status.  V6 shows
those beautifully on the front page but you cant click them to drill down.

Any help on the above issues would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!