[Vtigercrm-developers] small bug in the Opportunities tab (move mouse over Related To)

Lukas.Baxa at ibacz.eu Lukas.Baxa at ibacz.eu
Mon Sep 9 10:49:15 UTC 2013

Hello,

I've installed vtigercrm 6.0 beta according to these instructions:
https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Vtiger_CRM_6_Installation

However, there is a small bug even on a fresh installation with
the initial database. If I create new Organization (only Name and
Assigned To assigned to it, new Contact (only First Name, Last Name,
Organization and Assigned To assigned to it) and new Opportunity
(only Name, one Organization, Expected Close Date, Sales Stage and
Assigned To assigned to it), I get the following error
in the Opportunities tab when moving the mouse pointer over
the Related To field of the opportunity:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
in /var/www/html/vtigercrm/modules/Vtiger/models/TooltipView.php
on line 62.

Screenshot is attached.

Tested in several browsers, for instance in 29.0.1547.57-3.

Our vtigercrm is running on CentOS 6.4, Apache 2.2.15, MySQL 5.1.69
and PHP 5.3.3.

Regards,

Lukas