[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigercrm on github?

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Fri Oct 25 14:00:44 GMT 2013

A couple months ago I noticed that github will masquerade as a subversion
server! [1] This was the catalyst for migrating most of our remaining
projects from svn to git.  All of our C#/C++ projects run on older versions
of Visual Studio, which do not have good git support, so I just use the svn
client and I can't even tell the difference!  The only snag that I have
noticed is that it doesn't seem to support svn:externals (or at the very
least, does not import those settings by default), but I have not exhausted
my investigation on that front yet.

[1] https://github.com/blog/966-improved-subversion-client-support