[Vtigercrm-developers] Inventory Creation over Webservice

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Wed Oct 23 16:08:28 GMT 2013

Hy,

Because I created a fix for 5.40 to create Invoices with LineItems over
Webservice I search for a similar solution in vtiger6.
But I found something else: hope. :)

There are files called VtigerInventoryOperation.php or
VtigerLineItemOperation.php in the Webservice directory and I think they
will do exactly the requested.
I search in the Wiki/Web/Google/... but I couldn't find any
documentation about the webservice of vt6.

Are there any hidden docs or don't exists a documentation yet?
If the last one, I will search what I could found in the files.

Stefan