[Vtigercrm-developers] Webforms in VT6

Appu apparao at vtiger.com
Wed Oct 23 10:06:45 GMT 2013

Alan,

 When hovering over Webforms in the main ModuleManager List view the "edit"
> button doesn't appear. You have to click the link in the right column.

Webforms doesn't have any configurations. If any module has configurations
then Settings button enabled.

When editing a Webform are we suposed to be able to drag & drop fields to
> move their order? It seems like it; the cursor changes to the hand, but the
> field blocks themselves are not draggable.

Don't have drag & drop fields feature in webforms module. We will remove
the cursor pointer.
Will be fixed in next update.
​​