[Vtigercrm-developers] How to add javascript file to header

Vikas Jain vikas at vtiger.com
Tue Oct 22 11:51:27 GMT 2013

Stencel,

*Uncaught ReferenceError: ZeroClipboard is not defined*

If you have used the header scripts correctly then it should work, may be
your are referencing
some object and calling it from the script tag before the scripts are
loaded. All the scripts files
should be loaded after the dom is loaded, this is done for performance
reason as you have already
mentioned above.

On 22 October 2013 17:05, Stencel, Maciej <m.stencel at opensaas.pl> wrote:

> I've read it...
>
> You mean Special LinkType of type HEADERSCRIPT which is added to
> vtiger_links table?
>
> It's adding script the same way as getHeaderScripts() at the bottom of
> page which i stated i don't want... Script is addedn, i can see it in
> source view but still calling object ZeroClipboard gets me errors, the only
> time adding the script adn I don't get errors is when the script is located
> in <head></head> below:
>
> {* ADD <script> INCLUDES in JSResources.tpl - for better performance *}
>  in line #52.
>
> And I was asking is there a way to add via vtiger functions script up this
> high in code.
>
> But thank You for Your reply!
>

> 2013/10/22 Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com>
>
>> On 22/10/13 11:07, Stencel, Maciej wrote:
>>

>>> But that is over the top sollution :/ Would be great if there would be a
>>> way to add script to headers without changing system files.
>>>

>> There is.
>>
>> It's called vtlib.
>>
>> http://www.vtiger.com/**products/crm/help/5.2.0/**
>> VtigerCRM_5.2.0_Vtlib.pdf<http://www.vtiger.com/products/crm/help/5.2.0/VtigerCRM_5.2.0_Vtlib.pdf>