[Vtigercrm-developers] RSS module VT6?

Vikas Jain vikas at vtiger.com
Tue Oct 22 10:06:51 GMT 2013

Thanks Alan for the list, we are using most of the modules. However we are
removing the following modules
PBXManager.zip
VtigerBackup.zip
Integration.zip
FieldFormula.zip

Other modules are either used in Settings page like CronTasks,
ConfigEditor. And modules like ModTracker, ModComment, WSAPP
are used at the backend at various places, for eg: ModTracker is tracking
the History of changes, in the next release we are planning to
use this module data in Audit trails, ModComments is used to hold all the
comments doesnt appear as a separate module in UI but appears
in the detail page of Contacts, Accounts etc. WSAPP module is used for
Outlook synchronization etc.

On 22 October 2013 15:10, Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 22/10/13 10:24, Vikas Jain wrote:
>
>> We will use every zip files available in packages. Is there any packages
>> that is not getting installed?
>>

> Ones I couldn't see any examples of in vtiger 6 admin after installation
>
> packages/vtiger/mandatory/
>         ConfigEditor.zip
>         Mobile.zip
>         ModTracker.zip
>         PBXManager.zip
>         VtigerBackup.zip
>
> packages/vtiger/optional/
>         CronTasks.zip
>

>  You can look at Google module or even Import module, these module should
>> be installed.
>>

> Thanks yes, I found those. Webforms is interesting as it has a
> comprehensive "settings" arrangement too.
>

> Cheers
>
> Al

Regards
Vikas