[Vtigercrm-developers] How to add javascript file to header

Stencel, Maciej m.stencel at opensaas.pl
Tue Oct 22 10:07:10 GMT 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to add one javascript file to the headers. When this script
(ZeroClipboard) is added in the body or before end of </body> i can see
that it is present in source view but the script doesnt work. Even when i
add this script using vtiger function getHeaderScripts() it isnt working. I
get:

*Uncaught ReferenceError: ZeroClipboard is not defined*

It must be conflicting with other scripts. When I add this script manually
to Header.tpl in vtiger folder or copy Header.tpl file and use it in my
module everything works great...

But that is over the top sollution :/ Would be great if there would be a
way to add script to headers without changing system files.

By the way I'm using this script related module view too, and here it only
works if Header.tpl in vtiger folder is changed, related modules don't see
Header.tpl inside my module...

Thanks in advance for replies.