[Vtigercrm-developers] RSS module VT6?

Vikas Jain vikas at vtiger.com
Tue Oct 22 09:24:40 GMT 2013

Alan,

there would seem to be quite a few zip files under /packages that will not
> be used in 6.0 then?

We will use every zip files available in packages. Is there any packages
that is not getting installed?

I was looking for a working example of an extension module - think the only
> one I found that was actually installed was the RecycleBin... ;-)

You can look at Google module or even Import module, these module should be
installed.

On 22 October 2013 14:28, Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 22/10/13 07:55, Vikas Jain wrote:
>
>> Alan,
>>
>> RSS module will not be a part of vtiger6, we will be cleaning it up.
>>

> OK Thanks.
>
> there would seem to be quite a few zip files under /packages that will not
> be used in 6.0 then?
>
> I was looking for a working example of an extension module - think the
> only one I found that was actually installed was the RecycleBin... ;-)
>
> Cheers
>
> Al

Regards
Vikas