[Vtigercrm-developers] TogetherJS

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Mon Oct 21 22:04:29 UTC 2013

nice, but doesn't the random room mean that all users will join a
different room? What I was going for was all users of one vtiger
instance automatically joining the same room - based on the md5 sum of
$_SERVER['SERVER_SIGNATURE']. If you want to have each user invite
others by sharing a room link I think you can just not specify a room at
all - leave it blank and it does a random room name for you.

Alan.

--
Libertus Solutions
http://libertus.co.uk