[Vtigercrm-developers] That "test" directory...

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Mon Oct 21 13:27:30 UTC 2013

My guess is that storage/vtiger.txt exists to make sure that the folder is
created when the zip file is extracted.  I deploy vtiger via puppet, so I
deleted that stuff ages ago and have puppet create the folder.  It would be
similarly trivial to add some sort of "ensure file exists" guard to the PHP
logic.