[Vtigercrm-developers] Google Maps V6

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 11:15:44 GMT 2013

On 21/10/13 11:57, Alan Lord wrote:
> On 21/10/13 11:47, Alan Lord wrote:
>> The Contact sync option is visible in the left hand column so I assume
>> it's installed correctly.
>
> My bad...
>
> Just noticed the Map option on the left ;-)

I am seeing a rather odd thing though...

When I'm in Detail or Summary View the little Google Map in the left
column shows my location correctly.

*But*, when you click on it to take you a new Google Map page for full
page viewing, the address is not found.

Al

PS: Also, it looks like you are not passing the postcode element at all,
which for many countries is a vital part of the address.