[Vtigercrm-developers] TogetherJS

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Mon Oct 21 07:49:57 UTC 2013

it should install now, there was a missing language file that the module
importer requires even if it isn't used for anything. It has a tiny bit
of information in the metadata file which puts the link in the right
place and as it is a module it will install itself to a predictable path
relative to the root of the vtiger install. I need to fill out more
stuff in the metadata file, like the license, but fundamentally it
should install and work now. If it doesn't install then you can unpack
the zip file and put the contents in the module directory and manually
do the updates in the metadata.xml file to put values in the
vtiger_links table.

Alan.

--
Libertus Solutions