[Vtigercrm-developers] Develop New Module

Pabiszczak, Błażej b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl
Wed Oct 9 22:26:41 UTC 2013

We always copy example module:

   - Module with records (example: Assets)
   - Module with records and settings (example OSS PDF)
   - Module with records and settings and products
   - Module Settings (example: Config Editor)

First: we change name files, folders and values in files (5 -10 min)
If we need create many fields we install module and use Layout Editor. When
we export module, we change table name (without cf) and add special fields
(like UIType 10).

To create a new module (without logic), we need 20 minutes to 2 hours.

Sorry for my English, maybe one day I'll learn to write properly:]

--

Z poważaniem / Regards
Błażej Pabiszczak
E: b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl