[Vtigercrm-developers] No additional modules

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 06:59:34 UTC 2013

On 07/10/13 19:05, Prasad wrote:
> Błażej,
>
> As part of backup strategy: Along with database backup - it is essential
> the file attachments should also be regularly backed up (which can grow
> 100+MB - if documents are used) in CRM.

lol. And the rest! We have a couple of systems where the storage dir is
 > 5GB!

So a "standard" backup solution isn;t always going to do the right
thing. We have our own scripts that perform automated nightly backups,
usually using rsync.

#justsaying

Al

PS - The other thing I didn't like about the in-built backup was the
time it took to logout when you are admin...