[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6 - module icon

Mani Kumar mani.k at vtiger.com
Mon Oct 7 07:48:48 UTC 2013

Hi,

If you want to add your icon in Module Manger.
Rename your icon to your exact Module Name ($MODULE_NAME).

Example: mymodule.png (Only png image supported)

If there is an icon exists with the module name in
"vtiger6\layouts\vlayout\skins\images\" it will use that or else take
default module image.

Hope this is the answer to your question.
If not let me know.

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Mariusz Krzaczkowski <
m.krzaczkowski at opensaas.pl> wrote:

> Does anyone know how to add an icon to the module during installation?
>
> *Z poważaniem / Best regards*
> *Mariusz Krzaczkowski* *
> *
> *m.krzaczkowski at opensaas.pl
> www.OpenSaaS.pl <http://www.opensaas.pl/>*
> 2013/9/30 Mariusz Krzaczkowski <m.krzaczkowski at opensaas.pl>
>
>> Hi
>>
>> How to in the module for vtiger 6 module add an icon?
>>
>> All icons are in directory layouts/vlayout/skins/images
>> How can I add this icon when you install the module?
>>
>> *Z poważaniem / Best regards*
>> *Mariusz Krzaczkowski* *
>> Kierownik projektu / Project manager*
>> *Tel: +48 884-998-123*