[Vtigercrm-developers] No additional modules

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Thu Oct 3 22:44:56 UTC 2013

> I hope you're kidding. This can put away the calendar module, it is
> better to use MS Outlook (joke). A lot of small businesses do not know
> what it is mysql dump.
To be honest I think that system backup is not really something which
needs to be handled by the CRM software itself, I would expect anyone
running their own instance of the CRM to either be able to do this
themselves, or have a technical support company who can set up a proper
scheduled backup system for them. I always questioned why this was added
to the CRM.

Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ
richard at tw.co.nz