[Vtigercrm-developers] No additional modules

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Oct 3 17:22:24 UTC 2013

Following will be in RC:

   - Mail Manager - (porting under progress)
   - User Login History
   - Export modules and language packs
   - Asterisk - (porting under progress)

Alternatives:

   - Audit Trial - ModTracker gives better insight of changes (Updates)
   - History of last opened records - Recently Modified records (would do)?
   - backup module - MySQL dump would be better option as data-grows.

Deferred for re-design:

   - Custom charts (from reports)
   - Scheduler (in reports)
   - Gantt Charts
   - information on whether the owner opened the record after the change.

Not available (partly as it added less to CRM as a whole):

   - Module RSS - Porting this module to Vtiger 6 is covered as an example
   here<https://wiki.vtiger.com/vtiger6dev/index.php/Extension_Module_Example>
   .
   - proxy server - was required to drive Module RSS.

Module Portal (website in in-frame) - did you mean "My Sites"?

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I*
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall>