[Vtigercrm-developers] Can not install the vtiger 6 rev. 13883

Vikas Jain vikas at vtiger.com
Thu Oct 3 11:45:12 UTC 2013

Mariusz,

We definitely tested before updating svn. Below are the system details that
were used for testing .

Windows 7
PHP Version : 5.3.13
Mysql Version : 5.5.24

Linux Ubuntu
PHP Version : 5.3.2
Mysql Version : 5.1.63

Can you give more insights on your server configuration? Also check your
configuration file.

On 3 October 2013 12:46, Mariusz Krzaczkowski <m.krzaczkowski at opensaas.pl>wrote:

> Hi
>
> I downloaded the latest version of vtiger 6 from svn rev. 13883,changes as
> on Oct 1, 2013), and I can not install.
> The installation stops at step 4 and shows only the background and logo.
> The log is only an error message PearDatabase -> ADODB Connect: DBTYPE not
> specified.
>
> Can anyone see why there is such an error?
> Did anyone checked before upload to svn?
> *
> *
> *Z poważaniem / Best regards*
> *Mariusz Krzaczkowski*