[Vtigercrm-developers] User Defined Numeral Function V6

Daniel Thompson developingdanny at gmail.com
Fri May 31 08:19:22 UTC 2013

Hi Adam,

CurrencyField::convertToUserFormat(param1,param2,param3)

Since my post it seems that this is now supported within the class function.

Please ignore this post, but appreciate your response.

Do you know if there is a new UI Type sheet out with type of data
definitions yet for V6, or should I put this email into another thread?

Regards

Danny