[Vtigercrm-developers] Mass Mail with different attached file

Sara Ranzato sara.ranzato at collead.com
Tue May 28 09:41:11 UTC 2013

Hello to everybody,

     we are a little company that work mainly in the field of renewable
energy throught internet and vtiger is a good support for our work.
In accordance with a developer, we have realized some code modifications
to meet certain business needs and now we would like to share our work
with everybody.
We hope that these will be usefull to someone

I don't know exactly how work this mailing list, so i will publicate one
by one.
This modifications insert in the Sales Order List page and in the
Invoice List page the button 'Send Email'. This button works like a Mass
Mail with the future to send different attached files (Sales Order.pdf
or Invoice.pdf) to different email address companies.

By

Sara