[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger6 Update : Latest code base published to Trac

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Mon May 27 08:30:01 UTC 2013

Hy,

The AppStore is more I expect from this update. When will be the time,
you release some informations about this feature? Will there be an easy
update routine for the users?

I think there is an error in
vtiger6/modules/Setttings/ModuleManager/views/ModuleImport.php [Line
183], which decline every module installation with vtiger version
dependencies.

This is what there is:
     } else if($importModuleDepVtVersion < $vtigerCurrentVersion ||
$importModuleMaxVersion < $vtigerCurrentVersion) {
         ... Setup failed
And I think it should be:
     } else if($importModuleDepVtVersion > $vtigerCurrentVersion ||
$importModuleMaxVersion < $vtigerCurrentVersion) {

Stefan