[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6 Usability Observation

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Mon May 20 11:41:00 UTC 2013

As Alan pointed out, caching might not work here since the cache would not
be reused very often. We need to optimize queries using indexes and
finetune them to reduce # of joins if possible. We will certainly be
looking at showing counts on the tabs after porting the remaining features
to the new UI. It is certainly possible to also add a single page view
later.

thanks,
Sreenivas

--