[Vtigercrm-developers] Any list of references for Vtiger?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri May 17 07:23:28 UTC 2013

On 16/05/13 23:05, socialboostdk wrote:

> Is there any list of references for Vtiger?

 From a vtiger partner's perspective that's going to be fairly hard to
compile I think.

We have dozens of customers in the UK some very large, some small, but
as they are "our" (Libertus Solutions) customers I am loathe to just
publicise who they all are and what they do to all and sundry.

There are a couple of very interesting ones that we are trying to get
case-studies produced but we have to get permission of the client and
their marketing department etc...

What might be a possible approach is to put together a Wiki page, or
Google Doc type solution which has just the bare minimum of information
and is anonymised, e.g. country, basic use-case, size(? Users, Records)
and, optionally(?) a partner contact.

Whilst this might work, I'm a bit concerned that we could be inundated
with requests for more information and references and so forth; which we
do not really have the time to deal with.

It's a good question however and one that is worth discussing further I
think... (Though this is a developer's mailing list so it should
probably happen elsewhere.)

Obviously an end-user's perspective will be rather different from a
partners'.

Cheers

Al

PS: This is not just an issue for vtiger BTW. We are also an OpenERP
partner and there is a dedicated partner mailing list which exclusively
has requests for references in particular vertical sectors and/or
locations etc...

--
Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk