[Vtigercrm-developers] Any list of references for Vtiger?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Thu May 16 22:05:30 UTC 2013

Hi there,

Is there any list of references for Vtiger?

It would clearly help our sale (and many others!) of the Vtiger platform to
customers, if we where able to explain how many organisations and what
companies are using it.

The only list / description I've found was at
https://www.vtiger.com/crm/about/ where it says that "*... used by hundreds
of thousands of organizations worldwide, serving customers like Aegon USA,
Nokia, NYSE Euronext, German Postbank, Datentechnik, Data HQ Limited (UK),
Eon Products, and the American Broadband Family Of Companies. *"

This is superb, but is there a longer list available somehow?

Or any input to how I can compile one?

Any one on this list care to share their best examples?

:-)

Thanks!!

Best,
Christian