[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6 Development - May update 2

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue May 14 08:20:13 UTC 2013

On 13/05/13 11:46, Appu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have committed Spanish language pack(es_es) and Workflow issue fix.

I installed 13870 yesterday and see something odd regarding the Workflows.

The Settings Summary dashboard says I have 14 Workflows.

No Workflows are visible however.

In the database com_vtiger_workflows is empty but
com_vtiger_workflowtasks has 18 tasks which refer to workflow_ids 1 to 16...

So I think the install process is still not quite there.

This was a clean install into a fresh database, with demo data, on
Ubuntu 12.04 with php 5.3.10.

Cheers