[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6 Development - May Update

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon May 13 16:30:45 UTC 2013

This is starting to look really nice guys :-D

+1 Joes other comments.

I'd also like to request that you make the various charts that are
available on the homepage widgets, e.g. Sales Funnel, Pipeline etc.,
*active* so I can click on the various bits of the chart and go to a
filtered list - just like the old chart does on 5.4

I'll update the en_GB lang pack shortly and send you a link to it.

Cheers

Al

--
Libertus Solutions