[Vtigercrm-developers] Two columns as entity link in relatedListView

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu May 9 07:59:48 UTC 2013

I'm being thick I think but I can't see where this is done.

The relatedList of Contacts, in an Opportunity for example, shows both
the first & last names as links back to the Contact record.

I have a vtlib module where I'd like to achieve the same thing. In my
normal list view for the module it works fine - the two fields are
stored in the vtiger_entityname.fieldname column, but I can't see where
in a related list this is being dealt with.

I've looked at the get_contacts() function in Potentials.php and the
GetRelatedList() function and some the stuff called in the
ListViewController.php & relatedListView.php too but I must be missing
something somewhere...

Cheers