[Vtigercrm-developers] vtlib_purify breaks $map array in modules/Settings/SaveConvertLead.php?

Richard Hills - TechnologyWise richard at tw.co.nz
Mon May 6 04:47:30 UTC 2013

Friday when running a new installation I realised that I was unable to
save the lead conversion mapping, likely due to something which
vtlib_purify is doing to the array passed.

I saw today someone with what seems to be the same issue on the
discussion site, however hoped that someone here could confirm the issue
(as I am working on a modified vtiger base).

More details are available here for anyone willing to take the time to
verify if this is a bug or just something wrong with my fork:

https://discussions.vtiger.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/1174761#Comment_1174761

Thanks

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd

www.technologywise.co.nz
PO Box 2228, Tauranga, NZ
ph: +64 (0)7 571 1060 | fax: +64 (0)7 571 1061