[Vtigercrm-developers] 5.4 - Workflow confirmation

Mark mark at sellingonlinemadesimple.com.au
Tue Mar 26 00:49:54 GMT 2013

Hi there,

Could someone please confirm the following for me regarding workflows:

We have created a workflow to trigger an email on submission of a webform.

If I set NO conditions then the email is sent when the webform is submitted

If I set a condition eg. "Notify owner" is True - then the workflow is not
triggered (even though the condition is actually true)

Is this the regular behaviour or do workflows not work with conditions when
trying to trigger from a webform submission

Mark