[Vtigercrm-developers] Wrong added files in SVN

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 16:55:28 UTC 2013

On 21/03/13 15:08, Prasad wrote:

> We have recommitted the file changes, kindly review and share your feedback.

I just pulled 13863

svn export http://trac.vtiger.com/svn/vtiger/vtigercrm/branches/6.0.0/

* Installation never completed (it never has on any version so far) to
the browser. It does install and watching top on my server the process
does seem to finish but it never updates the browser)

* I've always asked for demo data but never seen any :-(

Request: Please get rid of Notification Schedulers & Inventory
Notifications and move them all into the Workflow so users can edit them.

Cheers