[Vtigercrm-developers] Wrong added files in SVN

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Mar 21 15:08:12 UTC 2013

Mariusz,

Thanks for the alert and swift feedback.

The sub-directory commit was an oversight, looks like Netbeans + DiffMerge
didn't play well. I apologize for this.

The (autz, passwd...) file seemed to be default repository files, my suspect
for the mix up was due to trac-server migration that happend yesterday.

We have recommitted the file changes, kindly review and share your feedback.

Regards,
Prasad
*
*