[Vtigercrm-developers] old forum links stopped working

John Crisp john at reetspetit.net
Wed Mar 20 12:28:16 UTC 2013

On 20/03/13 11:03, Joe Bordes wrote:
> Yesterday I was looking for some old posts, google found them but when I
> clicked on the link I just get an error page.
>
> Now I just ran into another old forum link that I need and it isn't
> working either:
>
> http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=40419&p=129741#p129741
>
> I saw an unanswered post on the new forum about this. Maybe somebody at
> vtiger should look into this. I think it is important and would be a
> shame to lose all that information.

After they lost my account and all my posts last time, I don't hold out
much hope. I had a lot of posts which I used as notes and reminders and
lost the lot.

Subsequently I have never bothered registering on the forums again.

It's situations like this that sometimes make me despair of vTiger. I
know I am not alone, and dread to think how many customers are lost with
this type of issue.

B. Rgds
John