[Vtigercrm-developers] Relationship between Projects and Accounts

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Tue Mar 19 22:58:35 UTC 2013

If I understand correctly, this should be possible with the
setRelatedList functionality.

https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Vtlib_Related_Entities

Of course this will not help you with your filters as the existing
"related to" field does, however related to field is currently
restricted to a single entity relation.

On 20/03/13 11:50, Juan Pablo Botero wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Is possible to relate various Accounts to a Project?, and that
> relation can be categorized? is needed by a customer because have some
> projects with various skateholders.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Cordialmente:
> Juan Pablo Botero
> Administrador de Sistemas informáticos
> Fedora Ambassador for Colombia
> http://www.jpilldev.net

Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd

www.technologywise.co.nz
PO Box 2228, Tauranga, NZ
ph: +64 (0)7 571 1060 | fax: +64 (0)7 571 1061