[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger Trac Site is Under Maintenance

Varma Namburi varma at vtiger.com
Tue Mar 19 14:25:16 UTC 2013

Hi All,

We have completed the maintenance in trac.vtiger.com server.

If you are still getting maintenance alert page.

Please change your system dns to 8.8.8.8 or 4.2.2.1 which are public
dns servers.

Even after changing the dns if you get the alert page send us a mail
to webmaster at vtiger.com.
--
Thanks & Regards,
Varma.