[Vtigercrm-developers] Listview and Roles

MAGGI Conrado RE-INGENIA conrado at reingenia.com.ar
Fri Mar 15 17:56:20 UTC 2013

Yes. Even if that I only change the user role. Also checking the
sharing_privileges files I found this:

$Accounts_share_read_permission=array('ROLE'=>array('H61'=>array(63346,),),'GROUP'=>array());
$Accounts_share_write_permission=array('ROLE'=>array('H61'=>array(63346,),),'GROUP'=>array());

Where H61 is the role "B" the one that he should be able to view. So this
file is OK.

Its almost like somewhere this is a cache for this user list view.

Any other idea?

Thanks!

*Conrado Maggi*
Reingenia Soluciones