[Vtigercrm-developers] Listview and Roles

MAGGI Conrado RE-INGENIA conrado at reingenia.com.ar
Fri Mar 15 17:35:50 UTC 2013

Hi,

Im working on a 5.2.1 install and found what I think its is a bug in roles
management.

If I set the accounts to private, the users in role A only see the accounts
that are share with them. (using sharing access)

When I change the user from role A to role B now the user see the accounts
that are share with roles B and role A in listview when its only should see
the accounts share with role B

Anyone have seen this before? I would appreciate any hint before starting
to debug this.

Thanks,

Conrado