[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom Process in Recurring Invoice Process

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Thu Mar 14 08:30:14 UTC 2013

My first idea would be to launch a custom function workflow based on the
status of the invoice. In the custom workflow you send the notification.
If that doesn't "quite fit" then edit the
cron/modules/SalesOrder/RecurringInvoice.service script and add your
functionality there

Joe
TSolucio

On 14/03/13 08:52, Adrián Granado - Refineria Web wrote:

> Hi Community,
>
> First of all, sorry for my English,
>
> We have installed an online TPV connected to vTiger where we are doing
> recurring pays. So, we need that everytime a recurring invoice is done
> (with cronjob), send a notification to TPV (to charge in customer
> account).
>

> My question is if vTiger is able to do this (in a easy way). If not,
> can you tell me which files should I change?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Un saludo
Joe
TSolucio