[Vtigercrm-developers] Cooperation

Pabiszczak, Błażej b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl
Wed Mar 13 03:22:26 PDT 2013

First issue:
We wrote you at 21.02.2013 that new forum is not working correctly ( you
couldn't see answers in posts ), we received information that you will fix
it in next week. Now, 3 weeks later, nothing was changed. For us and others
this forum is useless at the moment. In 30.01.2013r we wrote to you, that
people don't need new forum, they need answers, now they have new forum and
no answers. Don't you think that it is yours failure ? Why you are starting
realising new things if you couldn't realise properly the previous one ?
Where is logic here ?

Second issue:
We reported you problem with latest VTiger6 revision, where basic options
(JS) are not working. Now 3 weeks passed, and still you didn't commit basic
changes allowing us to test VTiger6.

co-operate ? Because another companies/people trying to help you would
leave VTiger and you aswell. But maybe you prefer to do everything alone.

I am asking you to commit newest Vtiger6 revision.
--

Z poważaniem / Regards
Błażej Pabiszczak
E: b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl