[Vtigercrm-developers] Performance Tweaking?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 08:09:43 PST 2013

Looking for ideas to chase...

Our customer has some custom (vtlib) modules in their vtiger 5.4.0 system.

One particluar module, lets call it "A", has rather a lot of fields in
various blocks (~94). By way of a comparison it takes ~2.5 seconds to
load a detailview for module "A" whereas for an Account or Contact it
takes about 0.5 seconds...

We've done slow-query analysis and applied some relevant indexes but
this has had a negligible affect on page load. It looks like the
load/time is in the PHP/Apache area rather than MySQL.

We have APC installed.

Any suggestions for places/tricks to speed things up a bit?

Cheers