[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigercrm on github?

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Wed Jun 26 19:32:41 UTC 2013

I gave git svn some time last night.  Setup was very straightforward and it
crunched along for about half an hour before dying.  My only theory is that
something killed my connection to the vtigercrm svn server.  I was smashing
it pretty hard, so it wasn't entirely unexpected.

Despite the failure, I learned a couple things:

1. If you don't run it with --no-minimize-url, it will walk up the tree to
vtiger and find vtiger/vtiger-crm!  As opposed to vtiger/vtigercrm!
2. I don't know the emails necessary to generate an author file.

http://technicalpickles.com/posts/creating-a-svn-authorsfile-when-migrating-from-subversion-to-git/