[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6 and uitype 55

Janicki, Michał m.janicki at opensaas.pl
Mon Jun 24 07:50:48 UTC 2013

Hello,

I added a field uitype 55 using vtlib to a custom module. I changed the
first name field uitype to 55, and other settings in the table vtiger_field
to be the same as those in the Contacts module. However, the field is not
visible in the Edit View in module nor the module LayoutEditor. It is
evident, however, in the moduel PickList Editor.

Do I need to do anything else to the field was evident in the way that it
is in the module Contacts?

--
*Best regards*
*