[Vtigercrm-developers] About VT6 RC

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Jun 13 09:36:04 UTC 2013

We will intimate as we hit major phases marked below for the development
and initimate language & community developers too.

Release Phases: (active ones highlighted)

Phase 1: Port the Entity Modules to new UI + define basic code-flow (MVC).
Phase 2: Port the Settings UI.
Phase 3: Port  bundled Extension modules (Recycle Bin,  Email templates,
Mail Manager..) to new framework.
*Phase 4: Eliminate the UI 5 + Dependent files + libraries.
*Phase 5: Re-define module package structure, Developer Guide update,
Community Assistance to Port extensions.
Phase 6: Implement the feature-gaps that was deferred during porting
(Install / Migration Wizard, ...)

Soft-deadline: Aug, 2013

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I*
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall>