[Vtigercrm-developers] Modified Time On Records V6

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Tue Jun 4 15:29:40 UTC 2013

My event handlers are in modules/<custom> folders, I don't think they're
going to get overwritten.  Seriously, I run a one time script like

$em = new VTEventsManager($adb);
$em->registerHandler('vtiger.entity.aftersave',
'modules/ABC/ABCHandler.inc', 'ABCHandler');

then create the handler file

<?php
class ABCHandler extends VTEventHandler {
/**
 * @param string $eventName
 * @param VTEntityData $entityData
 */
public function handleEvent($eventName, $entityData) {
if ('ABC' != $entityData->getModuleName()) {
return;
}
switch ($eventName) {
case 'vtiger.entity.aftersave':
$this->afterSave($entityData);
break;
}
}

/**
 * @param VTEntityData $entityData
 */
private function afterSave($entityData) {
// DO STUFF
}
}