[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6 Update - Jul 2013:: es_es translation

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed Jul 17 04:31:46 UTC 2013

Joe,

We install all the packaged modules in Vtiger 6 (without the option disable
during install time).
Post install we plan to design a wizard that lets the administrator to pick
the module that is required for the work. Other module can be enabled
at-anytime in future without having to install.

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I*
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall>