[Vtigercrm-developers] VTCacheUtils.php ?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 07:44:00 UTC 2013

Working on a new vtiger project.

I extracted my vtigercrm-5.4.0 tarball.

Installed an empty database

I grabbed the latest Security_Patch from Sourceforge and applied over my
new system.

Try and open a list view of a module and with errors enabled I see:
  > Fatal error: Call to undefined method
VTCacheUtils::lookupBlockLabelWithId() in
/var/www/ucr-vtiger/include/utils/utils.php on line 4853

And guess what? In VTCacheUtils.php there isn't a
"lookupBlockLabelWithId" nor a "updateBlockLabelWithId".

I found this post on-line:

> https://discussions.vtiger.com/index.php?p=/discussion/166080/call-to-undefined-method-vtcacheutilslookupblocklabelwithid

So what's happening here? These functions are not in the 5.4.0 tarball
(unless there is a [ahem] *new* one), nor are they in the latest
security patch...

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk