[Vtigercrm-developers] vtlib Filter API

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 08:47:14 UTC 2013

For the first time I thought I'd have a play with using the vtlib API to
create some non-default filters with Rules.

The addRule function is missing some parameters so we can only create a
basic filter with one group of "ANDed" rules. There is no way to define the:

groupid
column_condition
group_condition & group_expression

If I find time I might try and make a patch but just wanted to note it
for the record...

Cheers

Al

PS - Whilst we are on the subject of filters *please* add the ability to
configure a default sort order by column.