[Vtigercrm-developers] The Forge?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 03:38:45 PST 2013

On 29/01/13 15:17, Adam Heinz wrote:
> Stick it on GitHub. That's where I put all of our open source vtiger
> side projects, so they're easy to fork or watch. You can always link to
> the GitHub project page from the vtiger Forge page later.

The forge project is now open!

http://forge.vtiger.com/projects/geotools/

I've not used Github before but have just created an account. I'm
familiar with SVN and the way the forge works so will probably keep to
that for now.

I'm working on fixing something I really didn't like in the version you
saw on the video before I commit the code ;-) (Am rather embarrassed by
it truth be told). So it will probably be a few more days before there's
anything on there...

I'll post again here when there is something interesting to see/download.

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk