[Vtigercrm-developers] The Forge?

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Tue Jan 29 12:16:32 PST 2013

It is unfortunate that the vtigercrm-developers mailing list only sees
traffic from third party developers. This is the only developer mailing
list I'm on that the core developers don't participate -- and I don't mean
answering questions, I mean asking them, talking about upcoming features,
and taking advantage of the experience and perspective that other
programmers bring to the table.